Jay-Be Classic Two seater Sofa
Period design influences are combined with modern fabrics and the latest fillings to create the Jay-Be Classic Sofa. Ideal for everyday use the Jay-Be Classic offers long lasting comfort thanks to fibre wrapped Reflex Foam seats which rest on a sprung base for ultimate support. A choice of fabrics also means you can tailor your sofa to perfectly compliment your home.
All Jay-Be sofas are made in the UK and every detail is considered. As well as looking stylish and offering supreme comfort, Jay-Be use premium fabrics which are produced in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. Huddersfield is respected worldwide for producing some of the finest fabrics available and specialist production techniques, combined with durable threads guarantee that a Jay-Be sofa will not only look great but stand the test of time.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Available in a choice of 8 of premium fabrics
- Fibre wrapped seat fillings for extra cosiness
- Soft fibre filled back cushions
- Walnut finish feet
- Featuring sustainably sourced, recyclable materials helping to reduce landfill waste
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.