Innermost Pomelo Pendant Light
From innermost’s Essentials Collection, The Pomelo Pendant Light is deliberately subtle. A quiet diffusion of light in white opal glass. Its stately, voluptuous form provides an ambient effect with a sculptural twist.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 24cm H x 19cm diameter
- Colours: White
- Light source: UK/EU E27, Max 60W USA E26, Max 10W (not included)
- Recommended Bulb: LED Globe Bulbs 400 – 1000 Lumen output and from 2700K (for warmer with more colour) up to 6000K (daylight)
- Cable: 4m, White cable
- Ceiling Rose: White
About the Supplier
In 1999 Central London, Steve Jones and Russell Cameron gave up their jobs within design consultancy and furniture design to pursue a shared dream of a unique but diverse furniture and lighting brand.
From their humble beginning in an old lighting factory in Wembley, North London, they had worked with designers from across the globe who called London their home. And even today they continue to embrace that vivid diversity, striving to be ‘as British as London itself’ – that is to say very British and yet highly adaptable and with a global vision.
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.