Jay-Be Jubilee Small Double Folding Bed with Memory e-Fibre Mattress
Offering a generously sized sleeping area you can Impress your guests with the Jay-Be Jubilee Small Double Folding Bed offering innovative comfort with the luxury element of a Memory e-Fibre mattress. The Jubilee is a strong and sturdy model built for long-lasting durability with a traditional sprung slatted base. It works in harmony with the Memory e-Fibre mattress offering quick response pressure relief and comfort.
100% foam free - now with Memory e-Fibre. In Jay-Bes continued effort to improve comfort and sustainability, they have replaced all Memory Foam layers in their folding beds with Memory e-Fibre. Offering quick response pressure relief and increased breathability, Memory e-Fibre is a more environmentally friendly alternative to Memory Foam.
360castors allow this guest bed to be manoeuvred easily around your room, with fully automatic folding legs making it easy to open and close in seconds. The beech effect headboard secures your pillow whilst a foot end helps keep the mattress in place to ensure your guests maintain a quality nights sleep.
The ultra-comfortable Rebound e-Fibre support layer is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans plus its also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- More generous sized sleeping area perfect for unexpected guests
- Traditional sprung slatted bed with a strong and sturdy steel frame
- Fully automatic folding legs make it easy to open and close in seconds
- Full width headboard with a beech effect finish
- Foot end to keep mattress in place
- Traditional sprung slatted base for adaptable support
- FSC certified wood harvested from 100% approved, traceable, sustainable and ethical sources
- 360 castors for easy manoeuvrability
- 100% Foam Free breathable e-Fibre mattress topped with a 1cm Memory e-Fibre comfort layer
- Soft to touch hypo-allergenic contemporary knitted cover
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Exceeds British and European safety standards.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.