The Hush Premium King Size Pocket Sprung & Memory Foam Mattress really is the perfect mattress designed for everybody. The top layer is a sumptuous soft knit fabric with Hush branding. Revolutionary next generation foam technology increases airflow in the 40mm memory foam layer. The heart of the mattress is the 1000 (pocket count) 18cm full size pocket springs (NOT micro springs).
- A soft white supportive layer of polyester to protect the memory foam.
- 40MM Revo Vasco® Memory Foam - Revolutionary next generation foam technology. Revo® uses a unique open cell structure that increases airflow by up to 30 times compared to a premium visco-elastic mattress.
- A layer of support foam which acts as a base to the memory foam.
- Layers of fibre insulting above the springs to cushion them below the foam layers.
- 1000 full size pocket spring support core - This is the heart of the Hush mattress. The mattress features 1000 (pocket count) 18cm full size pocket springs encapsulated inside a foam surround.
- A combination of foam and fabric to stabilise the base.
3000 springs? 4000 springs? It's amazing how many springs some manufacturers can get into a mattress. To get that many springs you have to use what they call a micro-spring, often buried under layers of foam and offering minimal support. We ONLY use full size pocket springs as found in a traditional mattress, now that's what we call a spring!
This is a no-turn mattress.
In 1871 Hedley Chapman founded a mattress factory in Trowbridge, Wiltshire or to be more precise, he began to manufacture straw palliases at the very reasonable price of 3s 6d a pair. He was a firm believer in quality and value for money and as a result the company went from strength to strength. In the early 1900s as mass produced mattresses became more sophisticated, so did the processes by which they were made and a programme of modernisation was introduced which ensured that the company was always at the forefront of technology.