Green Meadow Flowers Tagine Lid and Cast Iron Bowl
Cast iron 7 pint (4 litre) oven safe bowl with Green meadow flowers colour ceramic tagine lid and British oak knob.
- Cook authentic and exotic North African dishes.
- Perfect for kitchen to table service, elegant and impressive.
- Remove the lid to use the cast iron bowl for perfect risotto and the ultimate apple crumble.
- Suitable for stove top cooking on gas and electric hobs, including ceramic, halogen and induction.
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for an easy clean finish.
- Flax oil coating can be restored at home, time after time.
- Check with hob manufacturer to ensure suitability.
Option to add on an electric base for your Tagine or for outdoor usage you can add an outdoor garden hob.Electric Heater base with 3 cooking settings:
- High - 220 watts, Low - 150 watts and Keep Warm - 70 watts (use this for extra slow cooking).
- 1 metre cord with plug.
Outdoor garden hob details:
- Cast iron charcoal bowl with British oak legs.
- Cast iron cooking grid
- Pre-seasoned cast iron cooking bowl (4 litre capacity).
- Glazed ceramic tagine lid with British oak, hand turned knob.
Perfect for all types outdoor cooking:
- It's simple and quick to light.
- Just fill it with lump charcoal, pour on 150ml (5 fluid oz) of barbecue lighter fluid, replace cast iron grid, stand back and light.
- Wait for 20 to 30 minutes until the charcoal has become grey/white and then start to cook or barbecue.
- It can be used on decking as well as on the patio.
- Tagine and slow cooked dishes cook in 3 to 4 hours and stay hot for around 5 to 7 hours.
- This leaves you plenty of time to relax and entertain.
- It's great for family parties, a quiet evening in the garden watching the sunset or delicious warming food during a fireworks party.
- All of the cast iron parts are pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural, easy clean finish.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.