Euroquilt Dacron Comforel Allerban Pillow
The Euroquilt Dacron Comforel Allerban Pillow is a high-quality pillow that will guarantee a great night's rest.
The key details are:
- Comforel ® siliconised polyester ball fibre filling with Allerban ® an active ingredient that prevents the build-up of fungi, dust mites, and bacteria
- Designed to closely match the feeling and handle of down
- Washes and recovers incredibly well
- 100% cotton FR case 300 thread count
- 100% cotton piped and double stitched edge finish
- Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified case & filling
- Available in 4 different sizes
- Available in Soft, Medium, and Firm fills
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Made in the UK
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.