Euroquilt Dacron Comforel Allerban Emperor Bed Mattress Topper 200x200x7cm
A high quality mattress topper that will give added comfort as well as protecting your mattress for a longer lifespan.
- Comforel siliconised polyester ball fibre filling with Allerban Coating
- Designed to closely replicate the feeling of down
- High fill 7cm depth
- Cassette construction with outer box wall
- 100% cotton FR case 233 thread count
- 100% cotton piped edge finish
- Elasticated corner straps to fit securely & simply to mattress
- Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified case & filling
- Available in single, double, king, superking, and emperor sizes
- Made in the UK
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.