Jay-Be J-Bed Small Double Folding Bed with Performance e-Fibre Mattress
Created without compromise and with a larger sleeping area, the Jay-Be Small Double J-Bed is made using the finest materials. Specifically made to meet the legal requirements for contract use the Performance e-Fibre mattress is a practical and reliable solution for Guest Houses, Hotels and other contract environments.
Made using the finest materials the anodised aluminium frame is lightweight and sits on premium 360 castors which allow the bed to be easily manoeuvred. Precision injection moulded components compliment the J-Beds stylish appearance and the exclusive J-Lok folding mechanism enables effortless opening and closing of the bed, one side at a time. The oak effect headboard secures your pillow with a foot end to help keep the mattress in place.
Resting on a sprung slatted base, the Performance e-Fibre mattress has a high performance fabric cover, which offers a higher fire resistance and extra durability whilst unlike foam, the unique open cell structure of the e-Fibre fillings enables the mattress to breathe, ensuring that it stays fresh when in storage.
Developed with our planet in mind, e-Fibre is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. Jay-Be e-Fibre is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- Bringing together the most innovative technologies to create one of the most luxurious folding guest beds imaginable.
- Offering a more spacious sleeping area its larger than a regular small double bed
- Specifically made to meet the legal requirements for contract use
- Exclusive J-Lok mechanism enables effortless opening and closing, one side at a time
- Lightweight anodised aluminium frame.
- Traditional sprung slatted base for adaptable support
- Full width headboard with an oak effect finish
- Foot end to keep mattress in place
- High fire resistance and extra durability - suitable for contract use.
- 100% Foam Free breathable Performance e-Fibre mattress
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- FSC certified wood harvested from 100% approved, traceable, sustainable and ethical sources
- 360 castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee*
- Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.