Ordering & Delivery
Covid 19 Impact
Things are starting to improve and many suppliers and factories are returning to work. There are still delays on many products due to both reduced manufacturing teams as well as reduced delivery teams working. All products are available to order now.
Here is some specific guidance:
- All Clearance items are available now for dispatch
- All guest beds shown are in stock and ready for dispatch
- All Lighting products from both Mullan and Original BTC are now available to order. Deliveries are slightly slower than normal - check product pages for timings.
- All Jay-be childrens mattresses shown are in stock and ready for dispatch
- All Ghillie camping kettles are being manufactured as normal.
- All of the furniture collection products are in stock and being delivered as normal - apart from made to order items such as sofa beds and sofas which have a 2-3 week delay currently and can only be delivered to the doorstep.
- If you want to confirm stock before ordering then please give us a call on 01223 967901 within UK business hours Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Delivery options, costs and timings for each product are listed on the product page, and each order is sent to you directly by the supplier that created or designed it. For Made to Last brand products we deliver to you direct from our factories.
Sellers set their own costs and timings for delivery. The delivery costs and timings for each product are shown under the “delivery” tab on the product page.
The costs are also shown on the checkout page before you place your order. (you will need to enter your address and postcode to see costs).
Delivery times vary between products and suppliers.
The supplier will include details of normal delivery times on their product pages (these are estimates and may vary a little), and we will let you know when they aim to dispatch your items before you place your order on the checkout page. This again is an estimate but your delivery should arrive on this date.
We handle the correspondence with the seller(s) until dispatch of your order and keep you up to date with progress, including estimated delivery dates and confirmation of order despatch so you will not need to do anything at all after placing your order - it should arrive on time as detailed in your order confirmation email.
Occassionally deliveries are delayed by the supplier, and we cannot accept responsibility for this but will do our best to work with the supplier, on your behalf to rectify any late deliveries as quickly as possible.
If you want more information about delivery for a product that you’ve already ordered, please get in touch with the seller directly. You can do this using the contact details in your order confirmation email. Once you’ve done this, if you’d still like some more help, get in touch with us – we’ll be very pleased to help.
Very occasionally, unavoidable factors can delay a delivery (poor weather or postal strikes, for example). If this happens the seller will usually let you know. We do ask for your patience if this happens – we’ll be doing our best to sort it out for you. Once your order is on its way, we will be in touch again to let you know when you should expect it.
Delivery and promotions
If you take advantage of a discount (e.g. 10% off), the reduction is applied only to the price of the product you’ve chosen, not the delivery cost.