Bromswold 2 Seater Sofa
*This is a clearance item and is being sold at a discount because the customer who originally ordered it changed their mind. It is brand new and has never been used.
*This sofa comes in the colour called Azores Slate Green which is shown on the first image, the subsequent images show the same model in another colour
The Bromswold 2 Seater Sofa is a both versatile and stylish sofa. This sofa has a high sheltered arm with a generous curve, on the verge of traditional with a modern twist.
Whilst highly stylish and sleek this sofa is practical and versatile This spacious 2 seater sofa will complete your room in style.
- Solid wood frame construction using wood from FSC certified forests with 15 year guarantee
- Hand built by skilled craftspeople in East Sussex
- 2 scatter cushions included
- Removable Fibre Seat Cushions
- Removable Arms for Delivery
- Removable Duck Feather back cushions
- Solid wooden feet
- All fabrics tested to a minimum rub count of 30,000.
- Removable seat cushions and back covers for easy washing.
Uniquely, all of the frame construction, cushions & upholstery are made under one roof the traditional way, using generations of skills and expertise. Our skilled crafts men and women work with care and dedication to produce some of the best handmade products available.
Each sofa is made using only the finest raw materials including sumptuous feather wrap cushions and Hessian in the seat backs.
All of our sofa leg options are carefully developed to make sure they are the best we can offer, featuring materials such as Oak and Spruce.
About the Supplier
The Made to Last range of products are our own brand of products where we work directly with manufacturers to create high quality products that fit our ethos of high quality and long lasting products that are great value for money.
All products sold on MADE TO LAST have a clear guarantee shown on the product page. Customers can therefore judge the true cost and value of a product.
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.