Angle & Curve Carboncan Headphones
Carboncans, patriotic headphones with purpose. The simple yet contemporary headphones are designed to have great sound with no compromise on design. Quality is paramount.
- Sound – Using our vast experience of sound engineering we selected a brilliant Mylar driver to create what we term “full spectrum sound”. What is this? In basics your music will be reproduced with a warm and rich sound that is “vibrant” and “colourful” at every frequency range, just like listening to Vinyl.
- Durability – Through extensive research and development , we pioneered the use of Nylon with a Carbon filler. Carboncans are Ultra Durable and very flexible.
- Comfort – The flexible headband gives a noticeable reduction in pressure tension on the ears, this increased comfort means you can listen to your music for longer. The bespoke ear-cushions are soft and comfortable, whilst keeping unwanted noise out.
- Fit – Our slider fit design uses a rubber component to effortlessly fit your headphones to your preferred size, including reverb isolation so no unwanted vibrations get in and no unwanted vibrations get out. Simply slide and listen.
- Design – English made with a simple design using minimal parts thus giving better reliability. The result is a timeless headphone.
- Ultra Discreet Mic – The in-line microphone allows you make and receive calls on the go, keeping your hands free.
- Compact – The fast fold headphone is great for travel, taking up less luggage space.
- Weatherproof Finish – Carboncans are finished in a rubberized soft touch paint that is used by the British premium automotive sector on car switch gear. The finish is weatherproof, durable and tactile.
- Made In England – Carboncans are a British affair, designed in London, Manufactured in Birmingham and Hand-Built with care in Stratford Upon Avon.
- Packaging – Pick up your magnetically sealed jet-black box, with the specially designed rubber handle, you get the idea that your Carboncans are made with the care and attention they deserve. The box is hand-made in England and we have removed all excess cardboard fitments to reduce environmental impact.
- WEEE Compliance – Angle & Curve is fully WEEE compliant and a result we take responsibility to recycle waste electrical materials. Carboncans are designed to be durable and are made from recyclable material, all better for the environment.
About the Supplier
We want to include brilliant engineering with innovation and a certain reserved Englishness.
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.