Alconbury Super King Size Adjustable Bed with Divan Base
Add a touch of sophistication to your bedroom with the Alconbury Super King Size Adjustable Bed with Divan Base & Mattress Set. The adjustable bed is remote controlled and its design has a luxurious classic style to the headboard that adds warmth and comfort to the room.
These are the only adjustable beds made entirely in one UK factory. The result is superior quality that your body will love, so you can utterly unwind and sleep blissfully. It's all about the base ...Each profiling base has movement intelligence to relieve minor aches and pains. You can adjust it to perfectly support different areas of your body. It's Healthier too. Our beds improve circulation as you can adjust the angle you sleep at to put less pressure on your heart.
You can adjust each bed to support your spine's natural contours. This gives you a healthier posture and relieves any pressure put on your joints, giving you a deeper, more restful sleep.
All our models have a high specification with customisable options such as the upholstery fabric colour and the mattress type so you can create a bespoke bed that's made just for you.
Your Alconbury electric adjustable bed comes perfectly complemented with a headboard in the same matching fabric. All our headboards are in standard bed widths.
The adjustable bed raises up to 77 degrees from flat so close to vertical. If fully elevated the user will be sitting bolt upright - It is rare that you would want to raise it past about 65 degrees.
Please note : Bed and Mattress set comes in two single bases and mattresses. The two bases are linked by our technicians for you to make a Super king size bed or can be left unconnected if you prefer.
With all of our Super king size adjustable beds you can select to have 1 x Super king size headboard as shown in the images above or else to have 2 x Single headboards - one for each of the beds so that they can be used both pushed together and also separately.
- Superior strength beech wood 5 Part profiling K Frame for unique, customisable support to different areas of your body.
- Sprung birch slats with a natural 'give', offering you improved back support.
- Emergency lowering motor to lower the bed in the event of a power cut.
- Mattress retainer to prevent slippage
- Optional Upgrade to include massage function - £250 per single bed
- 15 Year Guarantee on frame and mechanism.
- Black double-wheel lockable braked castors for smooth easy movement (picture shows silver but we have moved to a better quality caster).
- Ergonomic remote control to raise/lower the back, the feet or both.
- 5 Year Motor Guarantee
- 20 fabrics available - see the full choice of top quality fabric
All our adjustable beds are supplied with a choice of 3 high quality mattresses in soft, medium or firm feel to best suit your particular preference and health condition:
- 25mm of luxury grade memory foam on 1000ct individually pocketed springs.
- Viscose quilted movement responsive 2-way stretch mattress cover.
- Layered and hand-crafted mattress core arranged to ensure total edge-to-edge support
- Temperature-sensitive mattress cover fabric ensures optimum comfort for user
- Supports weight up to 18 stone
*All our Adjustable beds are available with full VAT exemption for people with a qualifying medical condition. This will give you 20% off the displayed price. Click here for more information on how to claim.
*If you would like the optional massage function upgrade then please contact us.
*For more information on the potential health benefits of using an adjustable bed please read this.
About the Supplier
The Made to Last range of products are our own brand of products where we work directly with manufacturers to create high quality products that fit our ethos of high quality and long lasting products that are great value for money.
All products sold on MADE TO LAST have a clear guarantee shown on the product page. Customers can therefore judge the true cost and value of a product.
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.